Friday, June 25, 2010

Spiritual growth is like nature

Like the four seasons...we have to find our growth from within. We have to look at our roots to discover the real cause as to way our lives are not what we want them to be...we have to be honest with ourselves to really bloom into our full blossom.

That means we have to stop looking at others to point a finger at when things are not going our way, and point it at ourself. We have answer our despair in life with a deeply searched heart and give an honest reply. Right or wrong...we have to admit we played some part in the disruption. We have to look at ourself in the mirror and ask...Would I like to live with this person I see in the mirror? Is her heart pure or does it hide hidden envy, jealousy, and hatred? Is she fun to wake up to each morning or is she a time bomb ready to go off? Is this person I see looking back at me the person I want to be?

Like the seasons...we CAN change...we Can grow...WE CAN BECOME BETTER PEOPLE.

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet Again.

2 comments:

Lori Sanders-Foley said...

What an engaging post, and picture. Indeed, we, as seasons, turn and grow.

This week, the lunar eclipse, Summer Solstice, full moon...all may influence how we see ourselves, and what we choose to recognize in our journey.

Although I am partial to the Autumnal equinox (I think it has something to do with a time of contemplation), this fertile season of growth marks a remarkable opportunity each year for rejuvenation. What we choose to grow within our bodies and minds, will yet decide what we later reap.

Oh, dear...I am sounding far too philosophical.

Druantia said...

Lori,

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been ill and in recovery.

Thou are welcome to be philosophical here any time thou pleases.

D